Thursday, December 29, 2005


Well, apart from doing some shopping yesterday in the January sales, I did order the parts for the PC. So, if I've chosen badly, I'll find out before too long! The parts will take a couple of weeks to arrive, I guess, so I'll post back here with any problems I find when I start putting the machine together.

Later today we are meeting up with some other family members to see a show in London. The train route has engineering works and a bus service, so it'll take a couple of hours to get to Waterloo. We plan to visit the Victoria and Albert Museum, meet up with the others to see the Christmas lights in Regent Street, and then grab a Chinese meal before going to see "High Society" at the Shaftesbury Theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home