Sunday, March 19, 2006

After upgrading my laptop at work, I realised that I needed to retrieve my copy of MindManager. This is an excellent mind mapping tool I've been using for over five years. I think I first heard of mind mapping on a creativity course, but I don't remember reading a book or being taught how to do mind mapping. If you look at some good examples, you pretty soon catch on. Perhaps you just need some ideas for how you might use it: see the example above.

Coincidentally a friend, Ken, told me the other evening that he has recently discovered mind mapping and showed me a couple of his beautifully hand-drawn maps.

Mindmanager produces superb maps, like the one above, and has an extensive symbol gallery to make maps more interesting although at least one free alternative program, Freemind, is slowly catching up, as the following example shows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home